Scottish Flying Club
ALL student microlight pilots must, by law, be a member of the same flying club as their instructor. For your first lessons we include a temporary day membership of the Scottish Flying Club free.
By the end of your third lesson you must become a full member, which costs £125 for six months or £250 for the year.
Your membership brings several benefits. Included are:
- All your landing fees at Strathaven Airfield, the Scottish Flying Club's base.
- Use of the clubhouse and internet wi-fi
- 5% discount at Pooleys pilot shop, the code is: Strathaven
- Discounts on Lynx Avionics headsets and helmets
- Discounts on P&M Aviation parts and aircraft - save up to £500 on a new microlight!
Blazer Badge from The Scottish Flying Club in the 1930s